We are looking for a Brand Activation Manager to manage and develop our marketing in Finland together with our Swedish marketing team and the Head Of Sales in Finland. If you are a multitasker with a can do attitude who is genuinely interested in our healthy brand and lifestyle, you may be the person we are looking for.
Who are we?
NJIE Foods AB is a Swedish company with its headquarter in Gothenburg. The company was founded in 2008 and has since grown to one of the leading functional & lifestyle food brands in the Nordic countries. Our innovative products are sold in major grocery chains, kiosks, cafes, health stores and fitness centers across the Nordic countries. Today NJIE has more than 60 persons working on innovative solutions and roughly 40 million € in sales.
What are we about?
NJIE develops innovative and functional products which help you to live a healthier and more balanced life. Our product range include products such as ProPud puddings, ProPud Milkshakes, ProPud Bars, ProPud Ice Creams as well as Freeno refreshments drinks among other exciting concepts.
– Planning and executing activation plans in all product groups where NJIE is represented.
– Developing Finland’s marketing plan and monitoring our marketing budget.
– Creating a social media calendar and producing content with partners.
– Creating visibility and impact on store level with Nordic and localized POS marketing material.
– Product Management – GS1 & Synkka and other Developing and executing consumer activities and competitions together with partners and our head office.
– Creating and delivering sales support material for our sales team.
– Independent work in a small team where entrepreneurial spirit is needed.
– You report to the Head Of Sales in Finland
– At least 2 years of experience in marketing for consumer goods and strong consumer products.
– A good understanding of the Nordic FMCG and the food market.
– Good communication skills, the ability to function well as a part of our team.
– Excellent language skills in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing.
– Interest in taking on a challenge and growing our company Ms Office skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer you a vital part in the organization in order to strengthen our team in Finland. From the very beginning, you will be able to develop our marketing in general. You will play a key role in growing our business in Finland and play an important role to support the Sales Team as well as the Head of Sales and customers alike. A dynamic and fast moving team welcomes you.
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Send your application and resume as soon as possible. We start interviews as soon as we get potential candidates.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Head Of Sales Finland
Lauri Tevilin tel. +358 44 5688567 or
Food & Beverages