Rocky Road Hazelnut Caramel
Delicious chocolate bar with extra everything!
Calories per serve
- 1 ProPud Protein Bar Hazelnut Caramel
- 1 dl melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 dl puffed rice
- 1/5 dl chopped nuts or seeds
- 1/2 dl chopped dates or raisins
- 1/2 dl coconut flakes or coconut chips
- a little honey/agave syrup
- pinch cinnamon/cardamom or ground vanilla & flake salt
Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan, chop the bar into small pieces. Add the other ingredients and stir. Line a small tin with baking paper and pour in the batter to create an even layer. Sprinkle with flake salt. Place in the freezer for a while and then cut into pieces.
Top tip! Keeps for several months in the freezer, but we promise it will all be gone long before that. Best eaten directly from the freezer.
Nutritional content per piece:
Energy 196 kcal
Fat 17 g
Carbohydrates 7 g
-of which sugars 2 g
Protein 3 g
Protein Bar Hazelnut Caramel 55 g