Recipe | breakfast
Baked berry porridge
A DELICIOUS VERSION OF PORRIDGE FOR BREAKFAST!
By: Matilda Burström
Photo: Ulrika Linde
1 pc portions
- 1 dl oat flakes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp apple sauce, low-calorie
- 1 msk Vanilla
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 ml measuring spoon baking powder
- 1 ml measuring spoon ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ml measuring spoon salt
- 100 g frozen strawberries, thawed
- canola oil for the pan
- 5 g pumpkin seeds
- 5 g chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp fibre syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Mix all the ingredients for the porridge.
- Grease a single-serve pan with some canola oil. Place the strawberries on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the batter, sprinkle over pumpkin seeds and almonds, and drizzle fibre syrup over it.
- Bake in the oven for about 10–15 minutes. Serve with vanilla pudding.
|Nutritional value per serving||Energy||Fat||Carbohydrates||Protein|
|Nutritional value per serving||400 kcal||14 g||42 g||26 g|